Welcome

Here at the Guerrilla Guide to Music Technology I want to make a safe haven for those of us who want to know about the fascinating devices and techniques that make up this diverse area, without making people feel small or stupid for not knowing something. I used to not know stuff until somebody taught me, now I aim to make everything clear without patronising anyone. Nobody knows everything, including me so if you find something that you think that everyone can benefit from then do tell us, we will appreciate it.

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Hi everyone, There is a brand new tutorial today, all about speakers. In it I describe several types of speakers including active and passive ones, bi-amped arrangements and the types of speaker cones that you will find inside cabinets. There is also a brief look at what each type of speaker is used for. I hope that it is worth a read. I know of at least one person who is finding this blog and the tutorials herein useful, and that makes it worthwhile for me.
If you are a Kent local then you will not go wrong if you go to a comedy hole gig. I went to the first one on Thursday and it was excellent. Films were shown and stand up comedians performed and a good time was had by all.
In other news my recycled plectrums are now available on ebay priced at £0.30p each (plus postage. They are getting a great response from players as they have been around the shops in Folkestone for a week or so now, and there have been no complaints so if you are eco conscious and looking for a christmas present for the guitarist in your life then look no further.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment